Sunday, January 29, 2006

Half way through




I'm half way through my time in africa at the moment, and it all seems to have gone so quickly.

One of the blokes has an electric razor, and I got one of the girls to give me a mohican. I get an absolutely crazy response every time I walk down the street now.
You have to remember that being white marks you out like being a celebrity does in the UK. Every where you go you get literally hundreds of people asking you what your name is and "how are you?".

One of the girls woke up to find a rat in her hair the other night. Which was nice. We decided to name him "Roland", as he was in our house somewhere and couldn't find him, although eventually we did manage to find and kill him.

Last weekend was good. We went out on saturday, got back at 4 and then had to be up again at 7 to be at work. I think we must have still been drunk or something, because we don't normally work on sundays, and we're not even getting paid.

Anyway, work is going well. Looking forward to finishing the project, and doing a bit of travelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home